Desktop Support Technician
Mid Career (2+years of experience)
As soon as possible
IT consulting company in downtown Los Angeles seeks experienced Desktop Support Technician with excellent customer service and communication skills. Applicant must reside within the Greater Los Angeles area or vicinity.
The position entails visiting on average two different client sites daily within the greater Los Angeles Area. You will be responsible for day to day support of desktop clients primarily on the Microsoft platform.
Compensation will be base salary and benefits and will be commensurate with experience.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- All Windows desktop and server platforms, including Windows XP, 7, 10 and Windows 2008/2012 Server.
- Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Symantec Anti-Virus Enterprise/Corporate Editions and Symantec Endpoint Protection.
- VPN client software.
- Experience with iPhone, Android mobile devices.
- Understanding of different deployment paths and methodologies for Windows desktop OS.
- Comptia A+ or Microsoft certification preferred, but not required.
- Experience in Mac a plus, but not required.
To be considered for the position, send your resume and salary history.