Did your server crash? Was your network infected with a virus? Do you need to upgrade your computers?
As a small business manager, you juggle numerous tasks every day. Then suddenly your computers slow down or your new software won’t work. Or worse, everything crashes. It’s the last thing you need, because now all those tasks you’ve been juggling fall to the side while you fix the problem. Plus, you’re faced with decisions that can be costly, so finding the right answers is important.
At Techmedics, we answer these questions every day on behalf of our small business customers. Because we understand the challenges you face, we can reduce your burden by providing reliable help that’s in your best interest. Whether you need to safeguard your computers, get your network running again, improve your phone system or replace old technology, we’ll get the job done promptly, and we’ll do it right the first time. We want to be your small business partner—a helping hand to make your job a little bit easier.
OneCare™, ManagedCare™, CompleteCare™
Our services fall under three categories. OneCare™, which is a one time service or ongoing support without commitments. ManagedCare™, which is a comprehensive plan providing full IT services. And CompleteCare™, a complete range of IT services for one flat price.
Request a one-time service or choose ongoing support without commitments.
Key benefits of the OneCare™ option include:
- Whether you need us for a one time service call or for ongoing support, we are here to provide the highest level of service 24/7/365.
- You are in the driver’s seat. You call us when you need us to take care of the issues that you want us to fix.
- There is no commitment, retainer or monthly minimums under this option. Pay only for the services that you initiate.
Select a comprehensive IT plan with predictable costs.
Key benefits of the ManagedCare™ option include:
- ManagedCare™ includes Monitoring, Maintenance, Alerting and Reporting. A proactive rather than re-active approach to IT support. All systems are continually monitored for issues 24/7/365.
- Remote support enabled to provide immediate support virtually anywhere, anytime.
- A comprehensive solution ensuring your systems are running optimally.
- Updates are applied after-hours so that it does not impact you during business hours.
- Detailed reporting ranging from network inventory to server health report.
- Flat monthly rate for services so that there are no surprises providing peace of mind and predictable costs.
Choose this option to have complete IT support at a fixed monthly cost.
Key benefits of the CompleteCare™ option include:
- End-to-end management Complete support for your IT infrastructure. Whether it’s dealing with recovery from a server outage to on-going day to day support, our support team plans, organizes and manages all resources from initiation to completion.
- Projects are included. We perform a variety of projects, including wiring, telecommunications, e-commerce and website functionality setup.