Structured cabling is the foundation of every infrastructure. Done right the first time, you will have the flexibility to grow, take less time for engineers to deploy or troubleshoot network issues, and provide resiliency to extended power shutdowns.
We provide the following services:
- Design MDF/IDF, Server Room, Equipment Rooms, Work Areas and Data Centers
- Assess electrical power, cooling, rack enclosure and UPS requirements
- Implement/setup wall cabinets, racks, rack enclosures and UPS hardware
- Mount/setup Wireless Access Points, IP Surveillance Cameras, and Door Entry Systems.
- Rack/stack servers, UPS, and rack mounted cooling units.
- Setup/deploy wiring infrastructure (CAT3, CAT5, CAT6, FIBER)
- Coordinate with Telcos and ISPs to connect and test bandwidth and phone service
Almost anyone can pull cable but if you are experienced in IT, you will value getting it done according to industry best practices. Our engineers are manufacturer and industry trained to provide the highest level quality work in compliance with ANSI/TIA standards for the following areas:
- MPOE: Entrance facilities is the point where the telephone company network ends and connects with the on-premises wiring at the customer premises.
- MDF/IDF: Equipment rooms house equipment and wiring consolidation points that serve the users inside the building or campus.
- RISER: Backbone cabling connects between the equipment/telecommunications rooms, so named because the rooms are typically on different floors.
- WORK AREA: Horizontal cabling wiring can be IW (inside wiring) or plenum cabling and connects telecommunications rooms to individual outlets or work areas on the floor, usually through the wireways, conduits or ceiling spaces of each floor.
- EQUIPMENT ROOM: Telecommunications rooms or telecommunications enclosure connects between the backbone cabling and horizontal cabling.