Unified Communications / VoIP
Collaboration + Unified Communications
The new collaborative environment: Create workspaces that inspire collaboration
Collaboration is more than a technical architecture, solution, or product. It is the experience that integrates people, processes, and technology. We believe that by working together, people can achieve extraordinary things.
As the platform for collaboration, unified communications (UC) will streamline your business processes and communications, which enables your employees to be better connected and more productive. Unified communication solutions can save your organization money and improve correspondence across the board. Our UC engineers and consultants can ensure that your collaborative technologies are integrated and optimized to run as efficiently as possible.
As the world of unified communications gets more complex, Techmedics will help you make sense of it all. Our experts will help you to create and implement a Unified Communications strategy that aligns with your business goals and integrates the best products, applications and services into a streamlined infrastructure.
Our partnerships with leading technology manufacturers Microsoft and Cisco enable us to deliver the best UC solution for your business. We help you connect, communicate and collaborate from anywhere, on any device.
Benefits of Unified Communications:
- Connect co-workers, partners, vendors and customers
- Access and share video on the desktop, on mobile devices, and on demand, as easily as making a phone call
- Facilitate better team interactions, dynamically bringing together individuals, virtual workgroups, and teams
- Make mobile devices extensions of the corporate network so workers can be productive anywhere
- Integrate collaboration and communications into applications and business processes
- Decrease travel
- Lower real estate costs
- Increase communication with remote office users
Collaboration Solutions include:
- Video and Voice Conferencing
- Conference Bridge
- Instant Message (IM)
- Screen Sharing
- White Boarding
- Persistent Chat
As consulting professionals that provide unified communications solutions, our goal is to help businesses connect, communicate, and collaborate. We partner with manufacturers that match our high standard of business service. Both Cisco and Microsoft lead the industry when it comes to unified communications.
For more information about Unified Communications and Voice IP, please contact us online or call 877-832-4611